Advanced formula. Superior than all PLA on market.
The newly added mixes are also bio-polyesters and the the PLA+ is still 100% biodegradeable.
Major differences between PLA+ and regular PLA:
Elongation At Break: PLA+ 29% Regular PLA 5%
Izod Impact Strength: PLA+ 7KJ/m2 Regular PLA 4.2KJ/m2
As you can see the Toughness of PLA+ is superior than regular PLA.
25 Colors available:
Black, Gold, Red, Purple, Light Blue, Silver, Orange, Brown, Pine Green, Warm White, Cool White, Bone White, Skin, Gray, Pink, Blue, Peak Green, Magenta, Yellow, Fire Engine Red, Olive Green, Light Brown, Luminous Green, Luminous Blue
Added extra bio-polyesters blends. Still 100% bio-degradeable.
On top of existing PLA performance, greatly improved the materials’ Fracture Toughness. Print much smoother. No warp or layer breaking problems. No brittle issue.
Best Printing Temperature：205-225℃
Movement Speed ：90~150mm/s
eSUN 3D printing filament is tested, and confirmed to work with all FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) 3D printers. This includes popular brands such as Makerbot (Replicator and Replicator 2), Printrbot, Ultimaker, Afnia, Up!, Solidoodle, Flashforge, Airwolf3D, Makergear and RepRap).
Why you should choose eSUN brand?
* eSUN filament has very good temperature stability. This is very important in order to print out smoother, prettier product.
* eSUN filament has very strict quality inspection standard. This ensures that our product has no defect and very stable and consistent quality.
* eSUN uses only pure, new raw materials. No recycled materials are used.
* eSUN leads the filament industry on innovation. We invented 3D printer cleaning filament. We are leading market on PETG.
* eSUN filament is SGS certified.
* eSUN filament products are clean, dry, with high quality spool and neatly packaged.
* Although the diameter spec is +/- 0.05mm, eSUN filament generally gets +/- 0.03mm.