EPAX 13.3" 4K Monochrome LCD Screen
This a 13.3" monochrome LCD screen for the EPAX X133 printer. With an appropriate mounting bracket it can also be installed in an EPAX X156 printer. Using this screen with similar LCD printers is not supported.
This screen has tempered glass installed on top to protect it from resin spills. In the event of a resin leak or spill, it is possible to gently shovel it off without damaging the screen. You should still be careful not to let resin leak under the screen around the edges and should apply screen tape (or 0.1mm kapton tape) around all four edges.
LCD Screen Specifications
- Size: 13.3" diagonal
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Pixel precision: about 85um (to be verified)
- 1x 13.3" 3D printer 4K monochrome LCD screen
- 1x pre-cut tape
- 4K resolution at 13.3 inch size, allowing for more detail and accuracy
- Monochrome screens lasts much much longer than color screens. With proper use, these screens can last several thousand hours.
- Monochrome screens allow for very short layer exposure times (about 1/4 of the time needed for color screens) for faster print times
LCD screens are consumed in this 3D printing technology so screens are not covered by the warranty. A lot of failed screens are due to tiny residues in the resin vat being pressed into the screen. Unnecessarily high exposure time settings can also shorten the life of a screen. We guarantee that your screen will work upon arrival and following installation.
ALWAYS make sure your vat has NO residues and that your build plate has nothing on it before starting a new print job. Monochrome screens have a higher cost due to their smaller inventory and being used for 3D printing only. But if your screen is properly cared for, it should last a very long time.
Replacing your screen always involved re-leveling your build plate.