Part-time Technical Support - 3D Printers
We are looking for a bright individual for 3D printer customer service/technical support. Must have experience with using/building 3D printers and know how to operate.
This is a part-time job for local residents around Triangle Area (RTP) in North Carolina. Can work from home but requires regularly report to supervisor. You will also need to occasionally visit office/warehouse in order to repair customer returned printers. Local candidates only. On occasion, local trade show participation is desired. Hourly wage and compensation will depend on experience and customer satisfaction.
**All interested candidates must provide a resume letting us know how your experience, education and/or skills would make you the ideal candidate for this position**
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help end-users of our 3D printers by phone and email with first line technical support, remote troubleshooting, returns and warranty replacements.
- Diagnose and perform basic repair work on customer returned printers.
- Prepare online training materials/videos to educators, business professionals and consumers with the printer operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Work directly with shipping associate in expediting customer support orders and repairs.
- Interface with customers at company trade shows and other events as needed.
- Be prepared to take on additional duties based on your skills and talents!
Company will provide appropriate training to the right candidate!
Experience and Skills Required:
- Customer Support experience
- 3D Printing & Modeling experience
- Sales experience in smart electronics devices or equipment is preferred (for example selling printers and copiers, telephone systems or smart devices)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent mechanical and trouble-shooting skills
- Authorization of full background check and drug testing
- Works well with co-workers
- Technical Associates or BS degree
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
About the Company
We are a 3D printing company located in Cary North Carolina. We sell high quality printers and filaments/materials through distribution and direct to the consumer. Our customers range from educational institutions to large corporations to skilled individuals/makers. Our company strives for top of the line customer service and is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, bright individual to join us as a Tech Support Representative !